The SEFLIN One Card Program is a reciprocal borrowing program available to the libraries within the SEFLIN region (Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties). Participation in the program is voluntary. Benefits of the program include:
- Providing expanded access for users of all library types
- Providing quick access to materials for those motivated users willing to travel
- Serving public library users who prefer to access a public library in a different county or municipality or an academic library
- Serving academic library users who prefer using a different library more convenient to where they live or study
- Providing access to AP or IB high school students are participating school districts across the region who can experience academic library materials likely not otherwise available at their school libraries
- Serving secondary and post-secondary students enrolled in online courses who may reside in locations distant from their home institution
Each participating institution issues the SEFLIN One Card to its patrons, students, faculty, and professional library staff according to their policies.