- At least two BC or FAU students must be present with their valid college student ID-card.
- Group study rooms may be reserved for up to two hours; one renewal if no new group is waiting
- The room key will be checked out to one person in the group who is responsible for returning it on time to the Circulation Department.
- A $5.00 per hour fine is charged for late key returns.
- There is an $81.00 charge for a lost key.
- Study room keys may not be taken out of the building.
The rooms are assigned by library staff. We will try to honor your request, but some rooms may not be available due to the size of the group and size of the room.
If the room has a white board, you may check out markers and an eraser from the Circulation Department.