Search for high-quality streaming videos on many academic subjects. Login required!
· What are the reasons for and against gay marriage?
· Is the Defense of Marriage Act discriminatory?
· How have domestic partnerships worked in New York City, Ann Arbor, New Orleans, San Francisco, etc.?
· What has been the effect of legalizing same sex partnerships in Denmark, Belgium, Canada, South Africa, Spain, the Netherlands or other countries?
· Is marriage a civil right and if so, is it Constitutional to vote on civil rights?
· Is there evidence to support that children suffer psychological effects from having a gay parents?
· What changes need to be made for same-sex divorce?
· Compare domestic partnerships with marriage.
You must log in to use library databases, e-books, and My Account. Your Borrower ID is your BC ID#. Your default PIN is a 4 digit code based on your birth date: MMDD. (For example, if you were born on July 04, your PIN is 0704.). For help logging in, please contact the U/C Library at 954.201.6653 or 954.201.6649.